Send Anywhere (File Transfer)fsr
Description of Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Easy link sharing via all Social Media and Messenger Apps
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ Wi-Fi Direct (NEW)
- With nearby Android devices, you can use Wi-Fi Direct to send files
• WITHOUT using data or an Internet connection
• Via a 4-digit key or QR code OR
• Send to nearby devices directly via search functionality
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When sending an Android app between devices
• When you have no data or a weak Internet connection
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under Settings
•The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Access Coarse Location : To find different devices running Send Anywhere are on the same network(This will make nearby sharing a lot easier, without using the six-digit key to send files).
• Get Accounts : To set default profile name when using Send Anywhere for the first time.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.